Rabu, 18 September 2019

Recipe: Tasty Banana smoothie simple

author photo

Banana smoothie simple. My basic smoothie recipe calls for four simple ingredients: Banana — I use one banana to make Banana Smoothie Variations. As I mentioned above, this smoothie recipe is delicious as written, but. This Peach Banana Smoothie is no exception.

Banana smoothie simple It's made with simple ingredients that I always have in my kitchen, so I can make it anytime I need a quick breakfast. Blend yogurt, apple juice, honey, bananas, milk and ice cubes in a blender until smooth. How to Make a Banana Smoothie. You can cook Banana smoothie simple using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of Banana smoothie simple

  1. You need 2 of pisang ambon.
  2. You need 300 ml of air dingin.
  3. You need 4 sdm of susu almond alamon.

Banana smoothies make excellent breakfasts, mid-day snacks, and hangover cures. Since bananas blend so well with other flavors, it's easy to create a smoothie to. I try to always keep blueberries and bananas in our freezer so we have healthy ingredients for. Let me introduce you to the creamiest and most delicious banana smoothie.

Banana smoothie simple step by step

  1. Masukkan semua bahan ke dalam blender.
  2. Haluskan, lalu tuang ke gelas siap diminum.

This healthy banana smoothie is simple and packed with protein, fiber, and potassium! Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe with Yogurt. posted by Marina Delio Directions: Add chopped bananas, milk, yogurt and sugar in a blender jar and blend until smooth. This smoothie is an extension of my mango love - and need I say how delicious it is! I use one whole fresh mango, a frozen banana and a spear or so of pineapple with a little water.

This post have 0 komentar


EmoticonEmoticon

Next article Next Post
Previous article Previous Post